5 Tips for Successful FB Ads
Running FB ads can be passive income where you make money in your sleep 😴
- Know your Strategy & Goals –One of the biggest mistakes you can make is to not create a plan and strategy before launching your ads. I always ask my clients what their goals are before starting. The goals you have will give you an idea of how much your ad spend should be and how many ads to run. You will also have a better idea about what your ad creative should be and the specific audiences that you want to target
- Create a Budget – Your ad spend budget should be a part of your overall marketing budget that you include in your business plan. Gambling your money is a BAD idea! Instead plan your ad spend based on your budget and what you can afford. Example: if it’s $500 /month budget then you can run up to 5 ads a month with a $3/day budget.
- Start with low cost Ads- I start with $2 ads and increase the daily budget for the better performing ads but you can also set it to $10/day and fb won’t always max out your budget for $10/day so it can help you get maximum reach daily
- Diversify your campaigns- If you are just starting out and don’t have as much followers or engagement on your social media pages and you have a new pixel (if you don’t have a pixel yet then you definitely should move in that!!) then start with brand awareness ads and DIVERSIFY your ads from there. After you start growing in followers and getting engagement on your pages and ads you can retarget them with new ads
- Be Creative & Proffesional with Ads- People hate to be sold to! IJS🙅🏽♀️… Instead of creating super sales-ey ads that make people run away 🏃🏾♀️ you can post entertaining, engaging and relatable content. Video snippets of your lives, reels with music and educational content is the way to go!
➡️FB ADS MANAGEMENT ⬅️